Principal Analyst, Juniper Research
Elson has worked in the telecoms and technology research industries for over 10 years. Elson previously worked for the GSMA connected living team as an Analyst from 2014-2016, and worked for 8 years prior to this for analyst firm, Informa Telecoms & Media. Elson has presented on numerous technology, telecoms and digital topics at conferences worldwide, including Mobile World Congress.
- Digital Content Business Models, IIoT, machine learning, M2M and telecom operator strategies
Key interest and areas of knowledge
- Internet of Things, carrier billing and IoT. His recent research suites include Digital Content Business Models: OTT &Telco Strategies, Digital Twins and EDGE Processing in IoT.
Work Experience and Events
- 2 Years Experience as an IoT Analyst for GSMA
- 8 Years experience as an Analyst for Informa Telecoms & Media/OVUM
- Spoken and chaired numerous discussions at telecoms conferences worldwide, including Mobile World Congress
- MSc Hons degree in Sustainability and Management from Royal Holloway University
- BSc (Hons) in Economics from Brunel University