Tuesday 10th October 2017
Sponsored by Mobile Squared
“Standards for VAULT (Value Added Utility & Lifestyle Transactions)”
Discover the next wave of content and services being purchased using mobile payments; from ticketing to health apps to pizzas. This whistle-stop “case study tour” reveals the huge potential for telemedia services across the globe.
- How is Apple utilising carrier billing
- The move to physical goods
- What is the demand for “old skool” content & services
Sponsored by Centili
“Elevating Content & Tech For The Future of Direct Carrier Billing”
Evolving the role of payment tech providers inside the DCB ecosystem. How content and tech are used to power healthy, mutually-beneficial relationships between users, operators, and merchants.
- Relevance of content quality
- Tech innovations drive conversion growth and security
- Impact and benefits on the DCB ecosystem
Sponsored by RGK
“Virtual Content Provider – the next evolutionary step”
Speed to market, additional incremental revenues and new business opportunities emerge as content provision moves to the next level.
- The VCP concept
- Essential tools
- White label strategies
- Key vertical – case study
Vladimir Yuzak ~ Business Development Officer, RGK
(panel) George Ursateanu ~ Managing Director, CLIQ Digital
(panel) David Jordan ~ Performance Director, Billy Mobile
Download PresentationView Presentation VideoView RGK at WTM2017 Video
Now the defacto route for mVAS providers [to access global markets], how does this dynamic sector fit into the value chain and what issues need to be addressed to create sustainablbe and profitable partnerships?
- Affiliate marketing v traditional channels
- The role of ad networks / market structure
- Understanding affiliates – models, incentives, pricing, IOs
- Mobile advertising / performance monitoring
- Compliance within VAS / PRS boundaries
Sponsored by Kimia
So as more mVAS merchants become increasingly reliant on performance networks to increase conversions and acquire new paying customers across a wide variety of global markets – what key factors will ensure success?
- Advertising strategies (social, email, display)
- Implementing the right technology
- Choosing a performance network partner
- Optimising traffic / monetising clicks / increasing ARPU
- Traffic sources – reducing the gap between traffic and offer
Sponsored by MCP
As advertising opportunities for mVAS and premium digital content becoming more global and more “multi-channel” – losing control can be costly. This session explores how the use of monitoring services can reduce complaints, protect brand and help build billing receipts.
- Managing affiliates / publishers / advertising
- Managing risks, ensuring compliance
- Market analysis / intelligence
- Fighting fraud / misleading flows
Sponsored by Mobile Squared
“Evaluating This ‘Billion Dollar’ Industry”
Everyone likes a big number for their presentations, and the VAS / VAULT industry is no different. Mobilesquared have crunched their own extensive in-house market data and 3rd party figures – to provide a top-level overview of market value and growth potential.
- mCommerce is worth $150+ pa, what % is carrier billing?
- What is the next phase in direct carrier billing worth?
- Growth potential of direct carrier billing
(launch) “Global PRS Market Report”
Mobilesquared are launching a new research project into the size of the global Telemedia market. With its huge potential strategic value to the industry – attend this session to find out how and why you need to be a stakeholder in this project.
Nick Lane ~ Mobile Insight Analyst, Mobilesquared
Download PresentationView Video
Wednesday 11th October 2017
“Mobile Apps & VAS – Opportunities Ahead”
Understanding the power of OTT communication services (like Whatsapp and Skype) is key; find out how to harness their power and engage consumers with targeted / relevant solutions.
- Overview of successful VAS services
- Competing with Whatsapp & Skype
- Earning customer loyalty through analysis
- Transforming apps into mobile wallets (open/closed loop)
Sponsored by Basebone
Digital content merchants have found payments [in emerging markets]a real challenge, however the introduction of low-mid level smartphones – is helping to grow the mobile ecosystem with online direct carrier billing solutions.
- Regional stats and facts
- (case) Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Egypt
- (case) India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- (case) Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines
Sponsored by Veoo
“Making online payments simple for smaller emerging countries?”
Cracking emerging markets can be tough – as consumers often don’t have bank accounts or credit cards. However in app mobile solutions can provide the key to unlocking huge revenue potential across the globe.
- (case) IPayer in Latin American & Asia
- Successful content & VAS profiles
- Achieving network compliance
Sponsored by AIMM
- PSA – Latest Regulatory Updates
- Payforit Updates & Developments
- Working With KPIs & Principles
- Impact Of General Data Protection Regulations