Monday 14th October 2019
In Association with Mobilesquared
Having undertaken the most comprehensive Telemedia research project ever, Mobilesquared reveal some key findings on the size and scope of the global Telemedia market and release some invaluable strategic data. You must have completed the survey in order to receive an invitation to attend this closed Keynote session.
The media is fighting back and making couponing a multimillion-dollar industry that we can all tap into. The creative canvas and rich media environment that mobile offers opens up a new world where the mobile industry can provide ways to engage and drive revenue – with promotional / voucher codes that allow brands to market products on a range of e-commerce sites.
- Market size & opportunity
- Voucher codes – profiles & strategies
- Extending traditional couponing
- The rise of mobile coupons
(Speak) Mark Challinor ~ Board Member / CEO , INMA / Mediafutures
In Association with Advicator
The Advicator platform make a debut at the show – revealing how Service Providers and Advertisers can maximise revenue by deploying the very latest all-in-one mobile billing and subscription technologies.
- Building landing pages in minutes
- Managing service / subscription billing with any aggregator / flow
- Billing optimisation using AI
(Speak) Barney Grossman ~ Founder and Chief Geek, Advicator
Tuesday 15th October 2019
- A game changer for mobile marketing & DCB
- A2P marketing
- Global research data
As dating platforms scale up, demand for 3rd party services are going to be high. Whether you’re upping engagement through push notifications, or handling payments and billing for mobile apps, now is the time to develop some dating-specific offerings.
- Intelligent use of mobile billing to increase revenues of online dating site
- Mobile monetisation In 2019
- Traffic sources
- Best ad formats
- Profitable verticals
In Association with aimm
- How will 5G change consumer behaviour?
- The effect of payments
- Strategies to expand the market
- What is eMoney and how will it help
- Logistic, challenges and solutions to setting up eMoney
- Next step and how can “aimm” help you on this journey?
Sponsored by Seriously Fresh Media Research
In Association with Juniper Research
- OTT content growth through DCB
- FAANG (Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix & Google) and BAT (Baidu, Alibaba & Tencent) groups
- SVoD (subscriptions video on demand)
- Product strategies for a new generation of digital viewing trends
New services strategies have emerging in the past 2/3 years as the media embraces and targets mobile users. This session demonstrates how podcasts, newsletter, integrated ad units, personalised homepages etc can all help drive traffic and engage consumers with targeted content that creates commercial value.
- Entertainment viewing habits of the iGeneration
- Making money from mobile storytelling
- Where broadcast & telecoms meet transactional digital media
Aimed at content owners, this session will bring you up to date with the MENA area and reveal the solutions and ideas that look set to revive the VAS market in this exciting potential region.
- Challenges for operators
- The OTT invasion
- Subscription business challenges and Add-on ideas
(Speak) Khalil Khalil ~ Managing Partner, OK&C SAL Offshore
Sponsored by OPTICKS
Platform security has become a major issue for internet marketers as fraudsters evolve ever more sophisticated techniques to generate problematic traffic – that puts your business at risk. This session reveals the most common causes of fraudulent subscriptions to MVAS and App promotions and how to avoid unwanted clicks and carrier fines.
- Platform security for internet marketers
- Scraping, scalping & clickjacking
- Bots & malware APKs
- Misleading flows
(Speak) Geoffrey Cleaves ~ General Manager, Opticks
Wednesday 16th October 2018
In Association with ROCCO Research
- Direct Carrier Billing Vendor Performance Report 2019
- Featuring ROCCO Awards Presentation to Number 1 DCB Vendor 2019
Platform security has become a major issue for internet marketers as fraudsters evolve ever more sophisticated techniques to generate problematic traffic – that puts your business at risk.
- A brief history of DCB
- Fraud in 2019: key insights
- Fighting fraud; best practices
- What next?
In Association with Reality Clash
One of the most interesting verticals is the ever-expanding mobile games market. Delegates will have been reviewing and testing Reality Clash throughout the show, now industry experts brainstorm ideas on how to drive marketing and sales, acquire mass market consumers and ultimately stimulate incremental revenues through telemedia billing and engagement solutions.
Download the game from Apple Store or Google Store and Watch The Video.
- Advertising & distribution with carriers
- Driving sales & downloads with DCB
- Engagement & data capture
- Monetisation – freemium v premium
(Speak) Tony Pearce ~ CCO & Co-Founder, Reality Clash
P2A (Person to Application) international SMS leverages the existing SMS interworking agreements between MNOs and large P2P hubs. Find out why this solution is set to monetize the widest possible range of digital content across the globe.
- P2A SMS – alternative micropayments for unbanked markets
In Association with Telemedia Online
So after three days of business networking, meetings, information exchanges, spotlight sessions, country updates and parties …. What have we learned about how to successfully drive sales of VAS, digital content and premium apps – using the wide variety of billing and engagement technologies at our disposal?
- VAS / content / app verticals to target
- Which billing mechanisms will shine
- How to internationalise your business?
- Target / engage / convert a fast-moving millennial
THIS IS A VERY INFORMAL SESSION – DURING WHICH DRINKS WILL BE SERVED SO FEEL FREE TO BRING DESSERTS AND COFFEE FROM LUNCH – RELAX, BE INSPIRED AND JOIN THE DEBATE!